no items to display
Physical Activity: Get More Exercise
Most people look at exercise as a means to burn energy and lose weight. Instead, think of exercise as a great way to gain energy and stimulate your body and mind. With so many demands fighting for your attention every day, it may be a challenge to find time for an hour trip to the gym. Start with simple activities you can incorporate into your daily routine. One simple change can make a big difference in how you look and feel.
Ready to get moving? Here’s some simple changes you can make to be more active:
- Count your steps and see how many you can reach in a day.
- Replace your office chair with a yoga ball.
- Break a sweat once a day.
- Play with your kids for 20 minutes daily.
- Walk over to a colleague’s desk to talk rather than send an e-mail.
- Make it to the gym once a week.
- Spend more time standing than sitting during the day.
- Park on the other end of the parking lot from your final destination.